Central Community College Athletics
Hall of Fame- 2015
The purpose of the Central Community College Athletic Hall of Fame is to honor former athletes, teams, coaches, and/or individuals who have distinguished themselves by making substantial contributions to CCC Athletics.
- This recognition is for individuals or teams from any past or current Central Community College Campus.
- Criteria and qualifications will be based primarily upon the candidates’ participation while attending or serving Central Community College. However, accomplishments after leaving Central may be an important point of consideration.
- All candidates shall have displayed fine character and a commitment to CCC athletics.
- Any person may submit nominations for consideration. Once nominated, candidates will continue to be a nominee for up to three succeeding years.
- Nomination forms are due to the Athletic Director by June 1, 2015.
The Hall of Fame Selection Committee shall be composed of the current Central Community College Columbus Campus President, Athletic Director, Head Coaching Staff; and representatives from current Booster Club members, past Hall of Fame inductees, current or past CCC Faculty.
Materials required for each Nominee shall include:
- Completed Nomination form.
- Recent or past photograph of the nominee.
- Newspaper clippings, magazine article and other support materials are strongly encouraged.
The Hall of Fame categories and criteria for each category include:
- Athlete: Individuals selected in this category have displayed extraordinary ability while participating in athletics at Central Community College.
- Student-Athletes are eligible for consideration after a minimum of five years after they have completed their athletic eligibility at Central Community College.
- Student-Athletes must have either 1) graduated from Central Community College; or 2) transferred in good academic standing from Central Community College.
- Candidates must have had outstanding athletic achievement while at Central Community College. Suggested guidelines include: